Red Arrow (red 4) crashed. (and others)

Re: Red Arrow (red 4) crashed.

"It's a dangerous business, Frodo, going out of your door. You step into the Road, and if you don't keep your feet, there is no knowing where you might be swept off to." -J.R.R. Tolkien

Here's to hope.

Sad news, Sky News is now reporing the pilot was killed.

R.I.P. Fl Lt. Jon Egging.

Very sad news. I was following this earlier today with alot of hope for the pilot.

RIP Fl Lt. Jon "Eggman" Egging.

i just caught this a few mins ago very sad news

Sorry to hear this.
But he died doing something he loved

and there was another in Kansas city, stunt pilot. I have a deep passion for aviation and aircraft and pilots, i love going to airshows and seeing what these machines can do and i fully understand these pilots have more hours and training and skill than my brain can probably comprehend..but i think the FAA should really take a look at these small aerobatic plane maneuvers and maybe place some altitude restrictions or something. My heart goes out to the pilot and his family..but it also really goes out to the kids(big and small) who came out to see show and had to witness a tragedy.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/national/Stunt-pilot-killed-in-fiery-crash-at-Kansas-City-air-show-128130343.html

They say bad things come in threes....hopefully that will be all for now!!

The one good thing (if you can call it that) about the crash of the 737, is that the military was actually doing their yearly Op Nanook nearby, as well the PM and the Gov. General were to visit Resolute Bay this coming week, so there were lots of military assets close by that sprung into action to get to the crash site quickly. Granted only 3 survivors, but had it not been for those close by, (purely by chance/coincidence), they probably wouldn't have survived, or if the crash had of happened in another 2 months, the survivors probably wouldn't have survived the elements, nevermind any injuries from the crash.

Latest posts

Back