Ratrod Marathon Build

Thanks for the comments guys.

As for making the deadline, no. I didn't finish during the live stream however I continue to work on the build.

Last night I got a bit of work done on the droid strip. Finished it up this morning. Might have time for a bit more later...lots of snow to move around today.

4228.jpg

4229.jpg

4230.jpg

I'm diggin it Scott!!! Love the detail in the trunk around the droid area. Every Hot Rod needs an R2 unit. I can reassure you that it is gonna look cool as a mofo. ;D

Good job on all that scratch building Scott. This should be interesting to see once everything is together. What did you use for R2? I'm guessing a Star Wars figure?

Thanks guys!

Well, I end 2012 with pieces in primer. Again, I wish you all the very best in 2013. Thank you soooo much for making SMA home.

May God Bless you so incredibly richly in 2013.

4234.jpg

4235.jpg

4236.jpg

4237.jpg

Happy new year Scott ,to you and your family :) Looking forward to seeing your first finished build of 2013 ;D

Chris.

Happy New Year Scott! 2012 was a great year for ya Dude! Congrats!!!

Happy New Year Scott! This ride is looking great. Can't wait to see the droids head rotate and beep.

Thanks guys. Yeah, that's evergreem, and some stretched sprue, first wrapped around the needle of my Krome. The rest is kitbashed from 1/700 ship parts, a 1/32 truck and evergreen. Oh, and some gatling gun stuff from HLJ.

Happy New Years to you and your family Scott. We went down and celebrated and brought in the New Years with a couple that are our friends. The little one spent the night with there daughters. Hoping to get busy tomorrow with more work on the M113 so I didnt get to bring the new year in building but will continue where I left off tomorrow the first day of the new year ha ha.

Awesome work Scott ! I really like how you added in a little sci-fi to the mix. Makes things interesting and very unique. Not your average rat rod build. Cant wait to see this all painted up 8)

Cheers !

Rob B

Thanks guys. Back at the bench after a lazy day. Time to paint!

Great to see you Rob! Hope things are well man.

Latest posts

Back