Ratrod Marathon Build

Junkie

I am going to build a '32 Ford Coupe Ratrod in 32 hours.

Starts Thursday, Dec 27 at 8AM ATL. I will be making regular video, facebook and SMA posts.

Prize Giveaways, fun and madness. Watch this space on the 27th.

Nothing says holidays like an insane marathon build, You go Scott... we'll be watching!

Looking forward to it Scott!!! Go and lotsa luck!!!

Merry Xmas SMA!!!

Front row seat please ;D ;D I'll get the popcorn ;D

I"ll be broadcasting live on ustream.

I'll post the link to the feed here and on facebook.

I think the cold has effected your brain Scott!!! But I like it!!! I'm in!!! Might be needing another bowl of popcorn there Chris!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Cool beans guys. SHould be fun! If you're busy you can always catch up when you get a chance.

Giveaways will be at the top of the hour...with a chance to win something during that hour.

Remember Scott, the goal is completion not sleep deprivation. ;D This is gonna be wicked cool.

LOL. True. I'm gonna have to make some decisions...and not get stuck in a rut. That's the entire point.

The Goal is Completion, Not Perfection; in 32 hours...or so.

WoW, Scott, wicked! ;D
Just left for me to properly calculate the time difference between You and me.
Guess that if You do decide to minimize sleeping during this building campaign You will have at least one guy watching - will make my life at work much more interesting ;)

Ok. Been working on this a bit today while others nap. :)

I am going to try broadcasting the entire marathon live via ustream. I'll be posting the feed on SMA (I believe I can embed the feed) and it will also be able to watch on my ustream channel:

Scale Model Addict LIVE!

This also ties into Twitter and Facebook...and via those platforms allows for chat etc... I am actually working out the schedule of the two days. There will be alloted times for this and that....giveaways, quizzes, QnA, breaks etc...

Hopefully things will run smooth...we will certainly see.

Latest posts

Back