Railworks train simulator *2012 update screenshots!!

whiskee

Anyone besides me play railworks train simulator? Railworks 3 comes out Friday and I am super excited. If you like trains and have a fast PC you must give it a try. I will post some of my screen shots when I get home. Only bad thing about railworks is that ir pretty much negates the need for a model railroad.

Re: Railworks train simulator

I have MS Train Sim around here somewhere. It is a lot of fun. I don't think it really replaces a model rr. It's great for doing operations but a lot of rr'ers are into the construction and just watching the trains run. You pretty much have to be a train geek I think. :p

i dont think a sim can replce the fun of owning the real thing.

spud said:
i dont think a sim can replce the fun of owning the real thing.

I would of said the same thing a few months ago..i have been into model railroading my whole life but this software is amazing. Also a nice ho scale loco will run you $150 these days, now you can buy virtual models for around $10-20. .

lol well there is that i geuss

here are some railworks 2 screen shots. Railworks 3 looks even better.

Screenshot_007.jpg

screenshot1.jpg

243512_bboyscreen4_medium.jpg

I have Railworks 2 installed, but haven't played it much, seems pretty cool however. Don't remember seeing any CN stuff, but maybe I just haven't looked hard enough.

Detail on the first pic fooled me until I saw the second one, I taught it was a real one :)

Re: Railworks train simulator *2012 update new screenshots!!

screenshothorseshoecurv.png

screenshotbarstowtosanbh.png

screenshotbarstowtosanb.png

well the 2012 update went live last night and this is what i have been doing all day. These are screenshots straight from my pc.

Back