Prize for Mr. Scott Girvan

noname

I feel bad for all the work Scott does and he can not even compete. So this year I am going to pick a car model from my stash if Scott completes a build. That is all he has to do, just finish a build in the contest. Are you okay with this Scott?

If anybody else happens to have anything they would like to contribute, that is totally cool.

noname said:
if Scott completes a build...

ROFLOLS!

Very nice of you noname. Very nice. So far I've had a good year. I just might end up with that kit!

WOW. For the first time I actually have incentive to finish a contest entry. This feels.....strange.

Yup this is a great idea well done noname! I'm more than happy to award a kit from my Sci Fi stash. With all the hard work that goes on behind the scenes, and for giving us all a great place to hang out FOR FREE nonetheless! It's the least I can do, this site has fueld my modeling hobby, got me friends, prizes, fun, hook ups, advice I could go on. Cheers Scott ;D

I will throw in one of these:

ns465_neuspotter.jpg

Still sealed in the box if he completes two kits!

Grendels said:
I will throw in one of these:

ns465_neuspotter.jpg

Still sealed in the box if he completes two kits!

Shut UP!

2 kits....hmmmmm. A Finemolds Tie Fighter and a model kit of a stick of gum.

Scott Girvan said:
Shut UP!

2 kits....hmmmmm. A Finemolds Tie Fighter and a model kit of a stick of gum.

Now, now, have to follow the rules like everyone else......

Or you won't get your prize! :p

I think it would be good if we all support the website by entering the competition and donating a few buks.

yep 5 bucks isnt a lot and if you are Lucky enough to win its a Bargin :)

mj i have enough rubbish as is :p

Last time I hung out with this Girvan fellow he ended up having his hockey game comped, his all access pass to the show comped, his meals comped, his hotel comped, his rental comped and even managed to swing my wife a twenty spot.

You just don't have any idea what a rock star this guy is.

8)

LOL

LOL so what yer saying is he deserves some kinda uber Prize :p

I think it should be an SMA sippy cup. ;)

And thank you, Scott, for all you do for us by running this site. Where's my Bromance smiley?

Latest posts

Back