Posting videos to You Tube

Thanks Grendels. I continued my research and DreamKnight recommended this one in one of his videos (I think it was DK). Anyhoo, i purchased Kodak Zi8. I am now going to go through your editting software review and see what I can scratch up for an idea of what i want to use for doing some Youtube videos.

I am pretty excited about documenting and creating videos on my adventure back into the scale model hobby. Thanks all for your help!

Hooverville check out the Links and Reviews forum...I just posted review of my new Canon SX160...this camera shoots awesome HD video and stills...is small and easy to use and I got mine for $150!!
Like you I'm new to video but this camera really helps. I'm trying to learn editing...we'll have to follow each others progress :D

Dagger6actual said:
Hooverville check out the Links and Reviews forum...I just posted review of my new Canon SX160...this camera shoots awesome HD video and stills...is small and easy to use and I got mine for $150!!
Like you I'm new to video but this camera really helps. I'm trying to learn editing...we'll have to follow each others progress :D

Sounds good buddy. Im gonna start researching Cameras and recorders. Keep in touch and lets learn this stuff together Mate!!!!!

Latest posts

Back