Posting Up

Smitty

Living the Dream!
Hi everyone,
Wanted to post and introduce myself. Name is Matt, I'm 25, from the great state of Missouri. Finished graduate school recently, got a big boy job, and moved into a new house with my wiffy. Decided I needed a big boy hobby as well. This fall I should be done with the man cave, which will be out in the garage (only place I got permission to have free rein). Once that is done I will be able to devote some time to modeling.

Was watching several videos from DreamKnight and remembered doing models with my dad. Although my dad and I were never as advanced. I want to get back in it, recently purchased a couple of models and painted them by hand. Would like to make the jump to an airbrush, and any suggestions would be much appreciated. DreamKnight's videos are like a year old and I didn't know if there were any new brushes out there. I hope to continue to learn and very much appreciate those taking the time to make videos on scale modeling. Look forward to contributing.

Have a good one

hey and welcome!
Airbrushes: Take a little bit of time to research them, check out review vids on youtube. Also, put thought into your source of air for it.
I recently got a Badger Renegade Krome, it's pretty good so far, haven't much trigger time yet. But it has some nice features on it. Cheers!

Hello and Welcome to SMA.

Like Ferris928 said, just take your time and look at YouTube video reviews of airbrushes. There are plenty of them out there, and there are also some listed in the paint section of this site.

Latest posts

Back