Posting comments

Totalize

Is it just me or does anyone else find it extremely annoying about the hoops you have to jump through just to post a comment here. I mean I have never seen site that asks you to fill out a form to post a comment. It would be mitigated somewhat if the letters you had to enter to post were readable but most of the time they are not and I find myself having to re-enter the information over and over again to get it right. Great site but this is big negative for me. Does this request go away after a certain number of posts? I am new to the site and I am just wondering about this. Is there a way around this?

Just a personal observation.

Dave.

Excuse me while I now enter the letters in the picture, the first word of the sentence, do some basic math and enter the name of the site........

It only takes three posts, not five and now I don't have to jump through hoops to post this fourth comment.

;)

Well this is good news. I am glad to see that it goes away after the requisite number of posts.

Cool.

But I bet since someone deleted the test accounts prior post, I'll have to do it all over again...

Latest posts

Back