sorry for the excess posting.

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
sorry for the excess posting guys..

well i needed to share this, today i took my first certification test for Auto... Breaks and Break Systems! i think i did ok but we will see, send me prayers and wish me luck guys, i need this certification, thing is im going to have to wait a Agonizing 4 to 6 weeks for results! WAAAAAAAAARRRRG!!!! :mad:

I don't think it's anything to sweat over man! It is the Chit Chat section after all :p

Prayers and luck sent! Plus, you're an Ace - you've got nothing to fret! :D

Wishin' you good luck buddy!!! Time to start a new kit or two to keep your mind occupied a bit!! Nothing to worry bout...bet you 'Aced' it!! ;D

4 to 6 weeks for results!?! Did you take a brake test or have an MRI.

God bless you Ace.

4-6 weeks is a long time to wait for results ???, my wife had to wait about the same amount of time for her registered nursing exam results - it totally sucked for her. But in the end she did well and said that all the worrying about the exam after it was written couldn't change anything. She's right, if you have to wait, be confident in what you know and enjoy doing the cool stuff that you couldn't do when you were studying.

Lots of stuff to sweat in life, no need to add to the list.
Hoping you get the marks you want.

JMac

Good luck, Ace.
I'll be thinking good thoughts for you. Likely pray for you too

Well.... I am sure you ....ACED the test! Pun intended.
:)
remember, you have a whole squadron of wing-men here!

thanks guys, you all really make my day!

@Fruit
your right, even if i dont gun it down the first time, ill re fuel, re arm, and get back in the fight.

@Igard
thanks for the luck bud

@TRM
well i hope to get my hands on some supplies and a new kit soon, that sure would take my mind off of it, but im low on funds at the moment, but i am going to start looking for a job for funds soon!

@Scott
LOL! yea im pritty sure it said Auto Certification Test, Breaks and Break Systems, god bless you too Scott.

@CTspeedshop
naaa not at all redundant, thanks for the lift bud.

@JMac
what percentage did she need to pass the exam, i think i need a 80% or a 70% to pass the exam or somewhere in between, i did some calculations, and the worst i could have got is a 76% if worst comes to worst, i think... and thats at worst... but still. i think i did ok... your right, whats it going to change worrying. lol

@Quaralane
thanks bud, i can always rely on you too be there when i call XD

@ModelMakerMike
thanks for the boost bud, you are a solid friend, yes wing men, you can be my wing me, as long as we are all thought of as equal importance, and rank. i am not your leader, that is more of Scotts role in this forum, and still, by at least buy what I believe, we all play a important part here, so perhaps, Wingbrothers... is more appropriate? do you agree?

ACE !

Good luck on th Certification ! Hey .. with th time off you could get some time on th Bench ?? ;D

Yes....Wing Brothers.
That's really what I was trying to imply. We are all here for each other.
We got your back, and you got ours!

panzerace007 said:
ACE !

Good luck on th Certification ! Hey .. with th time off you could get some time on th Bench ?? ;D

i know right? thats what im hoping for, actually have, i fixed up my F-106X if you wanna check that out, and did some repairs to a few other things, but i cant do any painting untill i get some more supplies. hopefully i can pull in some stuff with the SMA big spring contest to sooth my scale modeling Fix... but there is some pretty tight competition.

ModelMakerMike said:
Yes....Wing Brothers.
That's really what I was trying to imply. We are all here for each other.
We got your back, and you got ours!

sweet! i got your backs, you got mine, thats how we do it here at SMA BABY! XD

Latest posts

Back