Are you entering the 2015 BSC?

• YES

Votes: 63 52.1%
  • UNDECIDED

Votes: 23 19.0%
  • NO

Votes: 35 28.9%

• Total voters
New to your youtube channel and the forum. I'm working on something that might be worthy of an entry. Time will tell.

Welcome NinjaMidget, thanks for posting. yes, by all means, build, have fun ,enter.

I'm wondering if I should enter this having not built a model in 15 or so years...lol. If I did it would be with my 1/700 Titanic waterline. hmmm... I haven't actually started it yet and I'm still waiting on p.e. and decking.

Alrighty then. I went ahead and ordered another Titanic since this one has been opened already and I've fiddled with it a little. As soon as it arrives I'll start posting build updates.

Euh...be gentle, its my first reply. so hello i'm from belgium and i'm an on and off reader/follower on your youtube channel. The big spring contest looks to be great fun and you're right, it's spring, get a new model and dive in. I'm entering so i have an incentive to start and FINISH a build in set time....hopefully live doesn't butt in to much. Still thinking about what to enter, so i must not waste to much time with that. Do you have to post the start of the build here?
Cje
Wonty

Just been looking and the build threads today and im plesently supprise to see we are going to have the biggest air combat in bsc. Preasure is ON!

Hi Wonty. Just start a new build thread in this forum area and post your start pic and description.

Jim

wonty said:
Euh...be gentle, its my first reply. so hello i'm from belgium and i'm an on and off reader/follower on your youtube channel. The big spring contest looks to be great fun and you're right, it's spring, get a new model and dive in. I'm entering so i have an incentive to start and FINISH a build in set time....hopefully live doesn't butt in to much. Still thinking about what to enter, so i must not waste to much time with that. Do you have to post the start of the build here?
Cje
Wonty

Hi and welcome to SMA. Jim is spot in with his answer, just star a new build. Entry fee and final submission form all takes place around june 21st.

Model arrived in the mail yesterday, figured ill give the comp a go! Cannot for the life of me find where to enter and pay though??

Sven Lindroos said:
Model arrived in the mail yesterday, figured ill give the comp a go! Cannot for the life of me find where to enter and pay though??

Hi there, just start a build thread here:
http://www.scalemodeladdict.com/SMF/index.php/board,151.0.html
You can pay later towards the end of the comp when the entry form will be released. ;)

Hopefully my model will be here soon. I've ordered a ton of stuff here lately. Wood decks, photo-etch, e-z line for the rigging. Plus alot of tools including an airbrush, set of basic tools, some thinner, plus a couple more models.....
So I'm hoping it all comes in before the end of the month...still need to pick up a compressor.

btw, the airbrush is a Badger Co Sotar 2020-2F Large Gravity Feed Airbrush with Fine Head

61OIFYVTaQL._SX522_.jpg

Any thoughts?

Latest posts

Back