Pile of Scrap: Star Destroyer "Anakin Solo", Battle of Kashyyyk, AMT/ERTL

Light Tests are done, The hull is glued together. Great effect! ;D

[attachment deleted by admin]

Thanks for your kind words :) Im looking forwart to the finished model. It would take part for the Erding Model show in October :)

@ greyphantom1000: Well, it looks more difficult than is is. Trust me.

This looks very sharp!! Excuse my ignorance for not having reviewed the entire thread, but where does the 'pile of scrap' come from?

NecronautDrummer said:
This looks very sharp!! Excuse my ignorance for not having reviewed the entire thread, but where does the 'pile of scrap' come from?

Pile of scrap means the beginning situation of that model. I have much unfinished and old models, which I collected in a box. Before I start with one of those models, I have to look for all parts, Instructions and decals. At least, there is a pile of scrap to start with :)

greyphantom1000 said:
thats awesome- one day i hope to have the skill to do that

You should check GRENDELS Lighting Videos. They are great, including many tips and tricks. He is the master of lighting!!!

Nice lighting CPO. That pile of scrap must be getting pretty thinned out by now. I remember you had a bunch of aircraft builds you finished up a while ago that had come out of the same box... What does the box look like now?

JMac said:
Nice lighting CPO. That pile of scrap must be getting pretty thinned out by now. I remember you had a bunch of aircraft builds you finished up a while ago that had come out of the same box... What does the box look like now?

Only a few models left. Some TIE Fighters, one AT-ST, Shuttle Tydirium, a 69er Dodge Charger, Battleship Scharnhorst, a Type XXI Submarine and the USS Constitution. There is a light on the horizont :)
There is also the still unfinishes "Last Chance" YT 1300. But I had to finish all others first, because I need very much spareparts for her. So the last remnants of the scrap box will do this job :)

Finally finished!!

Erding Model show comes closer, so i finished the "Anakin Solo" as a part of my displayed collection :))

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts

Back