Panzerjager I

Bizarre

Hi folks! While waiting for the votes I am working on another project.
Built OOB.

IMG_2634-1.jpg

IMG_2635-2.jpg

Tamiya XF-24 with several drops of buff as a base colour + blue into mixture on several panels. If I would have taken Tamiya German grey - it would be too dark. For brown I took Mr. Hobby Dark earth diluted with 60% Tamiya acrylics thinner. Then the whole tank was coated with Tamiya clear.

IMGP1033-1.jpg

IMGP1034-2.jpg

MIG Dark wash and after started to work on details - instruments, personal equipment, etc.
Later I did some chipping - first with a lighter base tone and then with hull red. For scratches I used 5/0 brush, fully satisfied.

IMGP1132.jpg

IMGP1133.jpg

IMGP1136.jpg

A bit more work on the details and made paint fading effects with oils. After that the model was dullcoated and I started to work on the dust with enamels. Looks good so far, but I will work further since need more tonal variation in this dust.

IMGP1144.jpg

IMGP1145.jpg

IMGP1147.jpg

IMGP1148.jpg

Re: Panerjager I

Is that the Dragon kit? Looks good. I have a Tristar Flak Panzer I about half built, great little tank!!

Very nice work Roman. Great job on those fiddly tiny tracks. I like the look of the camo combo, brown and Pgrau, very nice. Good work also on the front lower hull weathering.

Best
Rob

Knowing how small this must be.... Great work my friend !!!

Those tracks are Puny !!! are they "links and lengths" ? or individuals ?

Keep up the good work !!! and good luck on your Entry or entries... in the contest !

Norm.

scratchmod said:
Very nice work Roman. Great job on those fiddly tiny tracks. I like the look of the camo combo, brown and Pgrau, very nice. Good work also on the front lower hull weathering.

Best
Rob

thanks, Rob. I will add more tones to the dust and some more effects here and there.

schweinhund227 said:
Great work my friend !!!
Those tracks are Puny !!! are they "links and lengths" ? or individuals ?
Keep up the good work !!! and good luck on your Entry or entries... in the contest !
Norm.
Thanks, Norm. Those are individual "magic tracks" - a PITA job to assembly them all :)

I have only one entry - Flakpanzer 38.

Looking real nice like the camo paint and the detail on the interior is quality keep it up

Geegad

Back