Panther preparring to ponce

PANZERMAN

My Karma ran over my Dogma.
Hey fellow addicts, got another work for you to check out. It's a 1/72 Dragon kit of a Panther tank.
Scratchbuilt a complete interior for this one. Micro surgery...HaHa! Also added an AA mg and an aerial.
Added some shell hits and side skirt damage. Placed some stowage on the rear deck and WWAALA! Done.
The tank crew are Airfix, Italeri, and Preiser figures(all conversions). They look a lil rough, but I made
this back in '07. Things look brighter now....HeHe! The base is wood and strofoam covered with wood-
putty. Typical railroad turf & foliage, along with some airferns...TTAADA! All Done.
modelpics8034.jpg
modelpics8013.jpg
modelpics8019.jpg
modelpics8021.jpg
modelpics8033.jpg
Any comment, pointers, or critiques are always welcomed. Thanks for viewing.

Incredable detail for a 1/72 model. Battle damage on the skirt looks great! Keep em' comin'

Re: Panther preparring to pounce!

My bad, should have checked my spelling on initial thread. Wrote "ponce", instaed of "pounce". :-[ :-[
My school Marm would have cracked my knuckles with a yardstick!! OOUUCH!
Now go to the chalkboard and write "the ponce should have pounced" 100 times!!!

Wow! It's pretty hard to believe that that is a 1/72nd scale model. the work you've done is absolutely top class!

Cheers!
Jonny.

Thanks for the kind comments. One of the reasons I like this site is the warm
reception a persons receives from his peers. Other "modeling sites" get a little
clichy and are patroled by "know-it-alls". Be on guard against this. I just glad this is a place
an average modeler can have FUN and post his creations without the fear of ridicule.
"Viva le SMA!", Bill

Hey Panzerman I wanted to stop by and say JOB well done! and in 72nd no less! :D

Brilliant especially considering the scale, i'll be delighted if my first 35th scale tank looks that good, :)

m1k, errains, and Ialarmu.....Thanks guys! I appreciate all the kind comments.

Great finish there Panzerman ! The little Panther looks the business . I'd love to see some pics of the interior if you have any .1/72nd interior ...thats nuts !!!

Chris.

Looks quality so much in such a small build I find 1/35 a bit of squint some time so top marks bud

Latest posts

Back