Old male armour

I'd like to get in on this. It'll be 2 weeks before mine shows up.
Welcome. The more the merrier.
It will be a while before I'm ready for this build. I am currently building the Sopwith Camel, then I will be doing a tank recovery diorama.
I expect a month at least before I'm ready for this.
But whenever the other guys are ready ya'll can start.

I have never built an armor vehicle model before so it will be interesting to see how it goes.

I have never built an armor vehicle model before so it will be interesting to see how it goes.
I think this tank will give you a few frustrating moments if it's your first one but hopefully it will be a good fit with little flash. That's why it's fun, isn't it? Pantherman

Im in, got the Takom Mk 1 Male ordered, should be here next week

Got some Bolt Action to finish off this weekend, so ready to go next weekend hopefully. As it's my first 1/35 model should be good fun

I think this tank will give you a few frustrating moments if it's your first one but hopefully it will be a good fit with little flash. That's why it's fun, isn't it? Pantherman
I am planning to do the tank recovery diorama before this one so I should have plenty of practice

Season 3 Wall GIF by The Simpsons

I had to go look closer at the kit after Pantherman said there were a lot of parts. Looks like a great kit to me. There's a lot of interesting options of ways you can build them.

Latest posts

Back