Old Alien kits, are these worth picking up?

Zemmix

After work tonight I went to one of my local used shops. In the figure section I found some old Alien kits by some company called Halcyon. They are all priced ~$15-20 ea or so. I bought a spaceship kit but I'm wondering if these others are worth it. Not really a huuuuge Aliens fan but I have the feeling that I might be passing up some good stuff. Should I go back for these?

I've never built one but I had the chance to get the halcyon colonial marine APC and missed it. I'm a huge fan of aliens and that would be a great kit to get along with the dropship, sulaco etc. the alien pilot would also be sweet. I would get at least one of those kits, most likely the alien pilot as it's a crazy looking thing.

I would have take the space jockey as it`s called ( the seated pilot )
But for that prise i have taken the big vinyl ones Alien,Chestburster and the Dogburster

Go back and get 'em.
Have you checked on ebay how much they are going for?
Some of those are going for high$$ on Ebay.

Exactly ! Go back and snap them ALL up !! These things go for a good price now , if you are looking for an investment , but more importantly they're good kits . ( and why can't I have shops like that in my area ? ) :eek:

I'll take a Dropship and APC!

Also, I spy 3x Loaders which sell very well on eBay.

I built one Alien Figure from Halcyon. Nice Stuff but rare and expensive. I also held one APC in stash.

Latest posts

Back