Oh meine Güte!

Looking good T, the base is coming along nicely, I can't wait to see more

Great work!

Thanks fellas...I appreciate the encouragement!!!

Rookie....I think not this time. Base is a bit small and the focal point for what I started this project fits nicely. But having a go at the structure stuff I will be considering something else in the near future!!!

Very cool! I have some little peeps I need to think about painting in the near future, and I'm so afraid I'm gonna botch them from here to the moon! Great job on the facial colors and expression!

Erik

LOL...No donkey on this one Gee!! ;D Saving that for a rainy day!!!

Thank you Erik!! I feel that way all the time!! Figures are usually not my strong suite but I think after a few more I might get it down!! LOL!!

OK...let's put this one to bed!!!!

I made up some Armor Farm German Supply Boxes...these are actually great to work with. Easy to cut, cut lines printed on and around and super high quality printings/markings on them!

BookReviewfinals018.jpg

Some of these boxes made it through a weathering stage I have been working on! .....still easy to work with!!

BookReviewfinals073.jpg

I hit the barrel I painted with a little chipping and weathering and it was time to stick this one down! Here I also wanted to give this one some character. As you can see, the barrel is tipped spilling whatever contents were left in it.

BookReviewfinals096.jpg

The boxes and pallet are ready for placement now.

BookReviewfinals078.jpg

Here I placed all the components. I thought this would be an interesting little scene....fitting for the name!

BookReviewfinals104.jpg

Next up was a bit of ground works.....Again, I turned to the Armor Farm! Using some of the Barley and Wheat with a couple added Buffalo Turfs from Silflor...plug and glue and repeat!!

BookReviewfinals143.jpg

BookReviewfinals146.jpg

A little drying and that ....is that!!

finalfinals41.jpg

finalfinals39.jpg

finalfinals27.jpg

finalfinals9.jpg

finalfinals14.jpg

Thanks for the support along the way on this quick one!!! ;)

[attachment deleted by admin]

Very nice dio T, its nice to keep it simple sometimes and just show off the quality

Nicely done! There is a lot to be said for little dios that tell a great story. This really came out nice.

Erik

Gentlemen...thank you a bunch!! Simple was the plan! Nice little break form things with wheels....of course now I am itching to wreck something !!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

looks amazing the oil spill looks cracking buddy perhaps you should have put" BP"on the barrel...once again top work bud

A really creative concept and well executed!! I'm learning so much from watching folks on this site...thanks TRM for sharing this

Your welcome Dagger! Thanks for stopping by and the kind words!! ;)

Latest posts

Back