Nitto Ma.K Maschinen Krieger A.F.S. Mk I

It is hard to give the illusion of motion in any model. The arm and leg articulation is superb. Great eye and Great job.

Well done, Ian. :D

This WIP has sparked my interest in the Ma.k kits. Very interesting concept and kits are fascinating (and albeit a bit pricey). I'm thinking of picking up a Fireball kit on ebay. ;)

Thanks everyone, I really appreciated all the support throughout the build. Made it a lot of fun.

Next up is Tamiya's Morris Mini Cooper Rally.

@Daf57 - I'm in the process of bidding on a few Ma.K kits myself! We'll be battling it out I guess. :)

My comments have been fairly understated, but I really really like it! You did a bang up job on this kit.
Everything looks great and works well together.
Not that my opinion matters, but it looks great!
It does convey movement, and tells a brief story, which I believe is a goal of a diorama. I like the unconventional approach to the Weapon strike in his back. Looks great.
:)

ModelMakerMike said:
My comments have been fairly understated, but I really really like it! You did a bang up job on this kit.
Everything looks great and works well together.
Not that my opinion matters, but it looks great!
It does convey movement, and tells a brief story, which I believe is a goal of a diorama. I like the unconventional approach to the Weapon strike in his back. Looks great.
:)

Thanks so much Mike, that's super nice of you to say! Gives me positive vibes for the next build.

No prob. Ian. I have liked both this build and your L.I.S. robot.
Today, I am hoping to get some time to work on getting my office/workspace cleared out enough to resume my model building projects. :)

I'd hesitate to say you're a first-timer with results this good. Well done, Ian. You did a sweet job on this model, it looks superb! ;D

Love the kill shot, subtle but very affective.

Your ground work is also top notch sir

Very cool all round build, a story on a base.

Gag

Just caught up on this build Ian and i must say youve done a fantastic job.

The chipping is beautiful, the concept is great and youve nailed the finish.

Great work my friend

Looks great Ian! I had a similar idea for a kill shot in 1/35th using invisible thread, seeing your idea gives me inspiration to try out my idea, thanks!

wow, you sure raced through this, great tempo in building!

And great build too, blue sparkle effect is nice and the wear is excellent.

Right foot is a bit off though, would look turned better slightly more to the center.

Latest posts

Back