newest 1/200 scale ship

arohk

I just found out that Trumpeter is coming out with the HMS Hood in 1/200 scale. This would be one I would get and if the hobby store here gets them at least I can put it on lay away as I am sure the price would be high for it. I already have the 1/700 and 1/350 trumpeter ones. For me the Hood has more meaning then just being a great warship it also holds a more personal side as my Uncle was stationed on board when she was sunk by the Bismark.

here is a link to the new Hood model http://www.megahobby.com/hmshood1200trumpeter.aspx

Haven't seen a price or a release date as of yet, but I would expect it to be later in the year (most of their 1/200 releases have been timed for a Xmas push), and the price I would think would be between the Bismarck and Arizona somewhere.

Thanks for moving it to the Chit Chat Section adampolo I wasn't thinking when I posted it :). I was also thinking about the price of the kit that and figured it would have to be cheaper then the bismark based on size. I would also like to see more photos of the kit itself.

arohk said:
Thanks for moving it to the Chit Chat Section adampolo I wasn't thinking when I posted it :). I was also thinking about the price of the kit that and figured it would have to be cheaper then the bismark based on size. I would also like to see more photos of the kit itself.

No worries arohk! Thank you for posting the info for the members.

Latest posts

Back