Newbie from Southwest Missouri

edz280zx

Supplies! My kingdom for supplies!!
Hello fellow modelers! Just thought I would introduce myself. I've recently decided to get back into the hobby after a 15-20 year hiatus and am now gathering building supplies, paints, putty, sanding, ect.. Still have quite a few models from my younger days including cars, ships and few others. I recently purchased the 1/700 Academy Titanic model as a re-introduction to modeling. It'll be a first on several fronts for me as I'm waiting on P.E., wood decks and ez line for the rigging. I'm also planning on building it as a water line diorama so it will be quite the challenge for me..lol. I'd like to thank alot of you guys for posting up on YouTube. You've served as an inspiration for me to get back into this great hobby and I've subscribed to alot of the channels I've found on there. I'm really surprised by how friendly and down to earth most of you are. Anyways, I have my own channel on youtube but don't have any videos posted up yet..the first will probably just be photo montages of my "stash" anyways as I don't really have a video camera. Anywho, I seem to be "waffling" on here (new term for me..lol), so I'll be on my way. Again, it's really nice to meet all you guys!

Ed Snider

Thank you Grendel. You're youtube vids are some of my favorites!

Latest posts

Back