New here.....some of my work (M1A2 Sep and a few others)

Dlesko

Hi guys. Im new, just joined today. Name's Dave. I guess the best way to introduce myself is to post some of my work. I use to do armor models but, i stopped when other interests came. I got back into it recently and this is my first attempt at a model in probably over a decade. Its Dragon's M1A2Sep. I didnt know what i was doing so i know its not historically accuarate by any means. I wanted to try out some of the new techniques that came to be since i left the hobby so it's a lot more weathered than people my like but i dont care :). Any thoughts or comments are most welcome:

FinishedTank2.jpg

FinishedTank2.jpg

FinishedTank4.jpg

FinishedTank5.jpg

FinishedTank8.jpg

FinishedTank13.jpg

Here is one of my builds from before i stopped building:

Tiger1Top.jpg

Welcome to the herd! You won't see too many complaints about over weathering here. Your SEP looks spot on, great job!

The SEP looks AWESOME. Nothing wrong with heavy weathering. This is all about fun and doing what you like. Every model is a creation and expression of you, not everyone cares about being 100% historically accurate. A lot of us just model for fun. Looks great though, nice job!!

your M1 looks great, Brown is right there's no similar builds even though you had the same it kit.

Thanks for the comments guys, i appreciate it. I love getting feedback on a build, only makes you better. I did just realize there is an unpainted set of binoculars by the commanders hatch. Oh well :)

just seen the binocs takes nothing away from the build bud and its desert camo anyway so they blend in the way they should

Latest posts

Back