New Guy's Finished Galactica

derex3592

Hey Guys----first build that I'm posting on the site...Finished my Galactica today. Very pleased with it. Acreation Armor Decals, (well worth the time), random photoetch SDF-1 parts inside the pod bays for a little detail, photoetch landing bay girders (trust me, they're in there), photoetch museum windows, photoetch guns on the top, and photoetch nameplates and registry number panels.... ::) ...(those were fun), My first attempt ever at decals over photoetch,,,so be kind.. 8) Lots of pics....hard to get all the angles of the thing...enjoy!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Very Nice. :)
So, I am guessing that this is a pretty tiny model. How long is it?
And by tiny, I meant that it is probably not 2.5' long, which is what a Battlestar model should be, at least. ;)

Very tidy piece of work my friend. I would also like to know the scale because if it is realy tiny the detail looks awsome..

Welcome by the way, good to have your with us herdsters.

The McGagtasticator

Thanks for all the compliments guys! Good to be around fellow nerds!!! The model is about 14 inches long I think. Don't have it it front of me at the moment..it's really a pretty good size---but YES---a two foot long one would be great!

Welcome Derex and yes, this is utterly marvelous! Terrific work on the paint and I'm liking the detail!

Latest posts

Back