New England Area Members of SMA

hooterville75

I would just like to take the time to let all of the Scale Model Addict members residing in the New England States, USA know that I am praying for you all hoping the weather forecasters are not accurate with the weather reports for the next couple days. These affected areas are to get a TON of snow dumped on them Im talken like two or three feet in the next few days. Add the freezing temperatures into the mix and it spells disaster. I pray that you guys dont get the called for weather and if you should that everyone and there families can make it through the blizzard with minimal damage. I pray the lord keeps you guys safe and protects you and your families through the storm. God Bless

Hooterville75

i am in rhode island the reports say 2-4ft for us. well at least the last time i checked. we will probably lose power but i will go outside make a snowman while i wait for the power or just glue some kits i been wanting to start.

I am in Rhode Island as well. Looks like this will be a storm for the record books. Be safe everybody.

I have alot of family and friends up there that are going to be weathering the storm....Look at the bright side, if you dont lose power, its a great time to get a hot beverage and slam the bench !

The kids and I have a snow day today...although very little is actually on the ground....loads of modeling and PS3 today ;)

That was a disastrous storm i have experienced. My house roof and was damaged causing the water to enter our living room.

Latest posts

Back