name of your favorite hobby stores and websites

SimpleModels

I thought it would be a good idea to see what hobby stores and websites you like. My favorites are Hannants, Modelzone and modelsforsale.

I would love to see which ones you like the most.

Thanks

And I can understand your bias.

For me, most of my hobby dollars lately are spent over at the Starshipmodeler.com store.
HobbyLobby is a distant second, with two LHS's rounding out:
MRS Hobby
West Valley Hobby

Spruebeothers, starship modeler, all I have locally is a hobbytown which used to be my main stay but I prefer shopping online now and I'd rather support a smaller business

Tower Hobbies (they have tuns of stuff! i can usually always find what i am looking for, i have ordered quite a few of my items from this store, especially for my diorama!)

Elm City Hobbies (i have not bought anything from here, but hay, i have had a look at there website, and they do a good job, i really like how they show everything in the sales picture, the box art, instruction manual, all the parts, everything it comes from, therefore you know what your buying!)

Hobby Lobby (on occasion, they don't always have what i want, they are limited in model aircraft and supplies, they only sell the very basic supplies and models, VERY BASIC! some of there prices are good, and again some of there prices are outrageous!)

Jane's crafts (i think... very... limited in supplies, models especially, but you can find tuns of different brushes! but paints and glues are limited to very basic, Testers paint, and not all colors, the great thing about this tiny crafts store, is its in close proximity, all i have to do is drive to Hastings and get supplies, i need to get new brushes soon.)

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Brookhurst Hobbies.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did I mention they pay for my website?

Starship Modeler for kit conversions and kits... when in stock... friendly and helpful service and great post and packaging to NZL.
HobbyLink Japan for kits when the above is out of stock also great service.
... and just recently book marked
Hobby Search http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/gundam/ stumbled upon this while searching for a model.
Acorn Models NZL local store for paints... the only store in NZL that imports and stocks Floquil paint.
Frankton Models NZL local store for supplies.

Dave at
D&B's One Stop Hobby Shop
Sarnia Ontario

Scott at
Elm City Hobbies
Freddy Beach

Latest posts

Back