my mpc snowspeeder dio

cheers ben,
here's another up also.
well let's start off with my other groundcrewman,same as before the arms are in the wrong position so with a little trickery like twisting his hand over and moving his arm i came up with this.
GEDC2499.jpg
here you can see my man finished off in the pose im wishing for,note the helmets on the 2 dudes,i had to use white milliput to take it from the G.I lids to the groundcrew shape.
GEDC2531.jpg
next up i weathered up the 2 groundcrew.
GEDC2584.jpg
last up i made a sort of cargo container just to fill 1 corner up(looked empty)
GEDC2619.jpg
well that's it fella's have are some finishing shots hope you like.
GEDC2633.jpg
GEDC2626.jpg
GEDC2625.jpg
i really enjoyed building this and learn't a few new things along the way...thanks for lookin in cheers peza ;D

Realy lovely great stuff and ideas here ;D

My bandai snowspeeder will arrive in the week and I have already made the custom LED board and aquire some fiber otpic :D

But mine will not be a diorama but standalone ship in fly mode since I already have a big dio to work on^^

Keep it up! :D

BenHobbie said:
Realy lovely great stuff and ideas here ;D

My bandai snowspeeder will arrive in the week and I have already made the custom LED board and aquire some fiber otpic :D

But mine will not be a diorama but standalone ship in fly mode since I already have a big dio to work on^^

Keep it up! :D

cheers ben,i loved building this it was a nicely detailed kit,cockpit was shocking though!I've not seen the bandai kit,I'll keep me eye out for your build mym8.cheers for the kind words.. .peza ;D

Dark Kyp said:
Some nive job done there! :D
[/qu
ote]
cheers buddy it was nice to have a go at doin something different,with the lights and stance,first time i've tried a dio.thanks for the kind words,your models rock!
Cheers peza ;D

Latest posts

Back