my mpc snowspeeder dio

peza

Reaction score
cheers ben,
here's another up also.
well let's start off with my other groundcrewman,same as before the arms are in the wrong position so with a little trickery like twisting his hand over and moving his arm i came up with this.

here you can see my man finished off in the pose im wishing for,note the helmets on the 2 dudes,i had to use white milliput to take it from the G.I lids to the groundcrew shape.

next up i weathered up the 2 groundcrew.

last up i made a sort of cargo container just to fill 1 corner up(looked empty)

well that's it fella's have are some finishing shots hope you like.

i really enjoyed building this and learn't a few new things along the way...thanks for lookin in cheers peza ;D

BenHobbie

Reaction score
Realy lovely great stuff and ideas here ;D

My bandai snowspeeder will arrive in the week and I have already made the custom LED board and aquire some fiber otpic :D

But mine will not be a diorama but standalone ship in fly mode since I already have a big dio to work on^^

Keep it up! :D

peza

Reaction score
BenHobbie said:
Realy lovely great stuff and ideas here ;D

My bandai snowspeeder will arrive in the week and I have already made the custom LED board and aquire some fiber otpic :D

But mine will not be a diorama but standalone ship in fly mode since I already have a big dio to work on^^

Keep it up! :D
cheers ben,i loved building this it was a nicely detailed kit,cockpit was shocking though!I've not seen the bandai kit,I'll keep me eye out for your build mym8.cheers for the kind words.. .peza ;D

peza

Reaction score
Dark Kyp said:
Some nive job done there! :D
[/qu
ote]
cheers buddy it was nice to have a go at doin something different,with the lights and stance,first time i've tried a dio.thanks for the kind words,your models rock!
Cheers peza ;D

Jimi

Reaction score
Amazing work you've done there with that old kit :eek:

Latest posts