My little old Ghost Rider kit take 2

Nice work on the figure especially. I can't imagine that working with those flames was easy.

Thank you!
Yeah, he took a lot of Zap-A-Gap. I was very happy with how he turned out. You can't really see much of a seam on his arms, and again, these pix don't really show a lot of the subtleties in the painting. As for the flames....I left most of the translucent orange/red plastic there, and just tried to paint orange, and fluorescent yellows on the most raised parts. I used fluorescent paints so that the flames would glow under a black light.

I like those..... you did an outstanding job on the <<<FIRE>>>.

I have seen peoples casting a copy of his HEAD in CLEAR.... and lighting it !!!

Different model but Same Dude....

Looks good ! don't change a thing !

ModelMakerMike said:
I used fluorescent paints so that the flames would glow under a black light.

'ey MIke .... Can you take some pix of this under a Black Light ? 'Cause that would be Hot Boi !!

Great lookin figure !! I love th weathering on th Leather Jacket & those Flames are Wikked !!

Re: My little old Ghost Rider kit NOW WITH GLOW PARTS

Okay, here are some pix I just took of Ghost Rider under the influence of a black light.
My camera didn't want to co-operate, and I was trying to hold the light, and take the pix....These were the best ones I got.
Hopefully it gives ya an idea of how it looks. :D
GlowSkull1.jpg
GlowSkull2.jpg
GlowSkull3.jpg
GlowSkull4.jpg
GlowSkull5.jpg

Oh Yeah !!! I can see th potential in these Pix!! Awesome Stuff!!! Those Flames Dance in th Black Light !! Great Idea !!!

Latest posts

Back