My first thread here, Moebius 1/8 scale Iron Man mk VI suit :D

Okay, apparently it seems that the dragon kit is with pre-painted parts... That really sucks (for me at least, as a modeler) so my first priority will probably still be War Machine...

Biskup@ yeah Knight models do some awesome stuff, sadly they just ditched their licence with lucas arts and I never even got to buy one of their awesome 54mm storm troopers :'(

Thanks guys :) This model have really opened my eyes at large scale figurines as it is quite different than my usual 28mm stuff.

Hopefully the war machine model will soon be released, it is August after all and it's supposed to be out sometime this month :D

This is a great model. I'm not saying I'm going to steal your painting process, but I am going to be very, very inspired by it :D

:eek: Damn! Jaw hurts from collision with my desk! :eek:

I am so definetly going to steal your painting process! *counting money* I think, they have the model on discount in my local hobby shop... damn it, checked their site, only the Mark II. Well I'll go over there to check in person this afternoon. You got me hooked with all this model goodness. *getting ice for jaw*

Sarah.

Wauw, a lot of awesome replies you guys- Thanks ;D

And for all, feel free to borough techniques and painting process, I wouldn't have told how it was done if I had a problem with other people using it ;) Besides, I haven't invented any of the technques, I just combined them for this job :p

Still waiting for war machine to be released... I'm getting impatient ::)

Also found out that Moebius does a Tumbler, the bat bike and Dark knight models to accompany them... Dang them my economy is already hard pressed as it is XD

Looks amazing.

Thought this might be of use to you in the weathering process.

Iron Man suit reference: http://imgur.com/a/ZVk3L

w9CUU.jpg

se8su.jpg

xMv7h.jpg

tctUH.jpg

Thanks Ian, those are some great images :D Just bought the blu ray steel book edition of The Avengers when it was released here in Denmark last week, lovely film and the mk VII suit is great :D

Here's a little pic including my iron man's new home in the background.
394403_527537753928588_2032916701_n.jpg

I am actually a bit undecided on whether or not to actually add any battle damage, I might buy another one at some point and paint him up with a bucket load of scratches and burn marks, but I think this one will stay clean for now (iron man, not the avengers) :)

Latest posts

Back