My 32 Rat

Thank you Andy!! Yes, the kit came with the flat head (minus the blower and pulley plate)....it came with a Hi-Boy as well, in case you wanted something different.

you certainly have the ART of Faded Paint down path !!!

Quite the look !

Like the engine super details you have added !

This is gonna look really Nice once all done up !

Keep up the good work !

Norm.

Thanks for stopping by Myke!! Thinking the rims aren't that bad anymore, but, after a couple suggestions I will put for a tiny bit of weathering to tone then down just a touch. ;D

Hi TRM

Love the rust the engine is awesome.Always liked the idea of a blinged out engine and a rust bucket behind it.The rust has a nice texture it looks as if you touched it would flake off.
By the time you read this you may have worked on the rims already, I find them a bit too glossy I think if you cut back the shine the weathering and aging process will come across better just a idea.The gloss wheels make it look like a model when the rest of the car has a very realistic feel to it.I encounter the same problems myself.

TRM Great work as allways

"XXX"

LOL...No biggy XXX!! Going to dirty up the rims a bit, like I mentioned ::) , and then try an age the rubber a bit. (body and tires are not attached yet ;) ) Not really looking forward to getting the windows set...but it needs to get done! Thanks for stopping in!!

TRM,

Dooooode !!! This Rox !! I love th finish !! Leave th Wheels , I dig that Red !! Great Job on th Motor

\m/

Thank you Erik...your too kind!! Just got back from AMPS East!!! Try and have some pics posted later.....Good times!!!! ;)

That is awesome CT!!!! ;D

@Andy - LOL, I think I ran out as well!!! I need to get this one and one other on the bench finished up real soon. After attending AMPS East I came home with a whole new stash....Thinking you know how it is....Looking at all the stuff, I wanna dig into it NOW!! ::)

Man this is cool. I dig that Flathead. Nice work on that blower!

I have around 6 or 7 real flathead v8s stuffed in my garage. Very cool engines.

Hiya BJ!! Thanks Buddy! Nice bid on having a bunch of "PHAT" lumps hanging out in the garage!! Got a 454 stuffed away with my bro-in-law. (surprised he has not stolen it yet!! ) Doubt I would ever find what I want to stick it in..65,66,67 Chevelle or Goat?? :eek: The wife would be out driving it all the time!! ;)

Ha, If I had that 454, I would be shopping for a 70 Chevelle. Orange with white stripes!

But to keep me from getting into trouble, I have a 31 Ford Model A pick up, and a 35 ford pick up, both restored to orginal.

Now that is some sweet rides there!!!

Big-John said:
Ha, If I had that 454, I would be shopping for a 70 Chevelle. Orange with white stripes!

LOL....maybe a Pinto??? ;D

Latest posts

Back