My 32 Rat

(((LOL))) Hint duly noted Chris!!! ;D Getting close to the oils on the Pz III....then I'm back in business ;)

Thanks!!! 8)

LOL!!!!!! Me to I think!!! :eek: Getting back to her real soon CT!!!! Thanks for stopping by and giving me the wake call!! ;)

TRM,

WoW ! I've missed a lot ! That Engine is Bad AZZ ! Great job with th AlClad , that stuff is great ... is it not ? After using some lately .... I wanna Pimp out a Panther with Chrome Wheels etc ... !

This Rat ROX !! Grat Job so far !

LOL!!!!!!!!!! That would be sweet!!! Natural progression of things....pimped out Kitty with spinners!!! LOL! Thanks for the kind words! Now I just need to finish the old girl! ::)

Sweet Sassy Molassy.

I should come over to the automotive forum more often. Great work dude!! This is awesome. Can't wait to see the next update.

Thank you Myke! Soon enough. Just finished up a tension breaker and I 'll be jumping back in! ;)

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

OK, back in the game a little....

I began to finish up some painting where I left off. Engine compartment stuff. Still drying, hope to have more on these by the weekend. Just wanted to pop up a couple of pics to show you where I'm at!!

Frame, pretty much all set, just some minor touches left I think...

1%252520064.jpg

Hey who got red paint on my tire.... ::)

1%252520066.jpg

I'm gonna throw up another pic of the engine here...I have been working on camera settings........

1%252520060.jpg

And finally. After pondering on the finish, Instead of a rusty rat rod or a rat rod with flames, I decided Rusty Flames!!! It was a compromise!!!

1%252520061.jpg

1%252520063.jpg
I will hopefully be getting back fully to this but I have been, work wise a bit crazy and bouncing around on side projects.

Thank you for stopping in and please don't feed the animals!!! ;)

Thanks Gents!!! Trying to make some headway over here!!! Slow, but steady!!! ;)

Latest posts

Back