MMK's Ma.k. buddys

mariosmodelkits

Heya guys, thought i would post some pics of some of my past mak builds i dont think you have seen before i hope you dig them. until next time addicts peace...

1/20 konrad

1/20 skinhead (BK shot out build)

1/20 skinhead (Johnnie 5)

1/20 pka (Linc w. shot out)

(spitball max) made from various 1/20 merc parts and a fireball

1/20 kuaz

Well guys thats all for now and hope its not to much, wait you guys are model addicts right? Itll be fine.. :)

I've become a fan of all Ma.K kits and I love your work.
Show more if you have :)
Cheers

Those are excellent. I really love your spitball max thing, very realistic looking paint job. More please! ;D

oh there sweet ive wanted to make one since i seen scotts build on youtube. still havent got round to it

MARIO,

WOW !! COOL STUFF ! That Spit Ball Max looks Wikked ! It reminds Me of th Probe Droid from Empire Strikes Back .... It must be all th Antennas !!

Awesome Collection ..... I too wanna get into some of these Kits !! I remember when these came out in th Early 80's ...

Rock-On !!! Great Job !!

Thx panzerace007, now is the time for you to pick up some mak there are so many dope kits being released at reasonable prices compared to a few years ago when they were hard to find and not cheap. These are the days all mak fans were waiting for now the only problem is being able to afford all the new releases :).

Latest posts

Back