MK3 Bertie JAVA.

java

No disintegrations
Painted him in the style of my little parrot,most have seen it on facebook already.

The World war robot world has some crazy story's for there bots so here's mine

50 years in the future the boss's parrot Java of the Javamook corporation die's and he places his parrots brain in a MK3 Bertie to protect the building and it's workers from attacks but most of all he protects his boss from any threats that come their way. ;)

The knifes and sheaths were scratch built,the grenade's are tops of some old scalpels.
The packs are 1/6 scale packs and i modded the shotgun a little.he is a 1/12 scale.

DSCF4024Large.jpg
DSCF4012Large.jpg
DSCF4018Large.jpg
DSCF4020Large.jpg
DSCF4023Large.jpg
DSCF4040Large.jpg

Very nice and it looks like the arms and hands have good articulation. Something I didn't notice on Faceybook.

Oh man this is cool! I really like it, and your paintjob is sweet. Is this a scratchbuild or a kit?

Thank you very much gentlemen,

I should have said but didn't think about it when i posted it, sorry about that ,he is a 1/12 scale world war robot / threeA Ashley wood MK 3 Bertie figure but i repainted him and added my own weapons/packs pouches and accessories.

This is how he looked before repainting.
http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=64258305
So i cant take the credit for the figure. ::)

You can find out more about these figures/world war robot and Ashley wood here:
http://www.ashleywoodartist.com/

Well... JM, I believe you already KNOW I love it! ;)
If anyone here has seen some of my artwork on "Ye Olde FaceyBooke" they will know that I love this type of mech.
Dirty, and klunky!
I saw a "World War Robot" book at Barnes and Noble a couple years ago, and was instantly intrigued! I really love the art style... Not enough to buy the book, however, because it was a little out of my price range. I never knew figures had been produced for it!
;D ;D ;D

This is my first time seeing this and i love it.

So chunky, so basic in its design and yet it has massive personality.

The accessories add so much and the paint is outstanding.

Please show more of these if you have any

Great stuff

Gag

Very cool! Looks like someone is a Pop Bot/Ashley Woods fan!
I'm very curious to see how that Pop Bot movie turns out too!

ModelMakerMike:

Yeah the Ashley wood stuff has a big price tag on most of his stuff ,ThreeA/Ashley wood have been making the figures in a few scales for many years.

Diego Quijano:
Thanks!

MrNatural:
Thank you.

geegad:
A big arse gun for a big arse robot. ;)

The Nylon Gag:
Thank you!,i do have some others but they are pre - painted when bought,i can still show them if you'd like :)

Mr.Max:
Thanks! ,with a bit of luck or maybe a lot of luck the movie will be awesome ,fingers crossed. :-X

Latest posts

Back