MiniArt Harley Davidson

Thanks Q!

T, I already am, why do you think I wear those optivisor thingies you see in that picture dood? ;D

Scott Girvan said:
Shave much?

Rhetorical question much?

trolololololol

How many you've stayed in the cave? ;D that's a small bike, I agree with T, are building a dio of it?

ScaleModelMadman said:
Little more done but sadly not as much as I wanted. Distracted with family stuff but hey,

Didnt spend any time at the sharp end of a razor then ;D

Bike is looking good ,I think I will have to order one :)
Thanks for the viginette pic Ken ,I look forward to seeing that finished ;)

Chris.

No shave yet but the assembly is complete.

111 parts later, 33 of those parts photo etch. Still have the three clear parts to place after paint - windshield, headlight, speedo which will bring it to a total of 114 parts.

WLA-7.jpg
WLA-6.jpg
WLA-8.jpg
WLA-9.jpg

:eek:

All in the palm of your hand.

WLA-10.jpg

Looks great. Can't wait to see more.

I'll pass on a pic of the clear speedo though.

:eek: :eek: :eek: ...MAN ...Thats a BIG hand ;D That does look real nice Ken ,some of those parts ...well ok all of them must be fun ,but the gear lever and the tail light brackets !!! Good job :) Looking forward to paint . ...Have you got a tiny AB ? ;D

Chris.

So small yet so pack with details :eek: do you have an updated pic with your beard? you can be Confucius ;D

Scott Girvan said:
Looks great. Can't wait to see more.

I'll pass on a pic of the clear speedo though.

Ha! that's a good one.

Man, that is the coolest little kit. So small yet detailed. Proper thing. Did you drive it around your bench making vroom vroom noises?

Fantastic work on that, Ken.
My old eyes wouldn't let me even attempt something like that

Damn .....don't know how I missed this one.

:eek: freaking tiny bike bro, you sure you can see the parts with those opti's.... ;) ;)

The vignette looks awesome too bro.

Chris S said:
:eek: :eek: :eek: ...MAN ...Thats a BIG hand

That's what she said, and yeah, the tiny parts were fun.

If by fun you mean patience testing tiny parts that were constantly dropped on the floor while trying to clean seam lines. ;D

Eastrock said:
do you have an updated pic with your beard?

I'm going to post one when when I start spraying the paint, just for all of you who seem to have taken a liking to it. 8)

noname said:
Did you drive it around your bench making vroom vroom noises?

Even popped a few wheelies. ;)

Quaralane said:

Come on Q, you don't look a day over thirty. My eyes are 42, but those optivisors make em a cool 36. :D

scratchmod said:
.....don't know how I missed this one.

It's easy to do at this size dude.

ScaleModelMadman said:
If by fun you mean patience testing tiny parts that were constantly dropped on the floor while trying to clean seam lines. ;D

............Yeah ;D ;D :p Thats fun ..aint it ??

Chris.

ScaleModelMadman said:
Quaralane said:

Come on Q, you don't look a day over thirty. My eyes are 42, but those optivisors make em a cool 36. :D
--smiles--
My eyes, like the rest of me, are nearly 45, Ken.
And some days, they feel a lot older than that :p

Just a quick photo to show that I've primed, base coated and even started highlights.

...and for those of you who enjoy picking on the new beard, here's some more material to help you come up with some new jokes. Detailed photos once it starts to look like something.

Enjoy

132_4635.jpg

Zach Galifianakis called. He wants his beard back.

Did you know that when Bruins fans die, they bury them 12 feet deep instead of 6. They do this because, deep down, they are good people.

BURN.

rofl waffle

ROFL_waffle_by_Awesomeshark.jpg

but look carefully Senor Griven, that's a Providence Bruins shirt. The mob doesn't bury you...

they just fit ya wit new cement choes and toss ya off the Providence riva' bridge ya sparcone. Capicé.

wow must of too you all of 3 seconds to paint that Ken :)

DOH!

- but back on subject...man, you're gonna have to sure control that brush on something so tiny. Wild.

Which one you gonna paint first...the one on the left or the right?

Latest posts

Back