MiniArt Harley Davidson

Hey fellas!! I have to mention here...I was able to see this piece up close today and pretty much all I was thinking was.......... :eek: !!!!!!!!! Still trying to get over the size of this bike and all the detail packed into it...not to even mention Ken's "Mad Skills"!!! Again..... :eek:

Excellent piece Ken!!! Can't waint to see this one mounted!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Missed that one ! ::)

Awesome work on this Ken!

I did a Tamiya Harley years back and it never got close to
the amount of parts you had to go thru ! WOW ! over a 100 hey >?

This seems to be the BIKE to get.... and 2 in the box ?
makes the deal even better !

Thanks for sharing and keep up the good work !

DOOD ,

That is PHAT & Tiny ( how many times have you heard that one ? :eek: ) Smokin' Job Bro !!

Man .... I've missed so much !

Nice Beard & Hair .... at least it's all th same length ! Are you going for th Dime Bag Darrel look ? ;D

Although ... th truth be told .... You could be Girvan's long lost Brother ;D

dime5.jpg

Great Job on th Bike & that Figure really sets it off !!

Easy Rider - Born To Be Wild (HQ)

That's pretty fantastic work there. So are your shelves getting full or you did you want to test out your new microscope? I know a good optometrist too when you are finished.

Ken, exceptionally well built and paint job is excellent!!! It looks so real you can add gas and take her for a spin.

Thanks everyone. ;D

...and thanks to Celticwerks I just received one of the first casts to come out of the molds in the mail today, now I can get back to working on this one.

It's a three piece affair and assembles easily. I'll clean it up and glue it later but here's a couple pics of what it looks like.

CELTIC-1.jpg
CELTIC-2.jpg

Looking forward to this one Ken!! I think I remember you doing a little mock up with the master!!! :eek: Count me in!! 8)

that base is Sweet, looking forward to seeing your magic on this ken

Man this is incredable! I need to up my game lol! So when we havin that race!? ;D

Thats a real nice little base ,should suit the bike a treat . Think Im going to have to put an order in to Steve ;D I want one !

Chris.

Damn that bike would look small in a midgets hand. Can't believe how small and detailed that is. Looks freakin' great.

Thanks gents,

it seems like time is a premium for me these days but I did spend a bit of time painting yesterday in between the Bruins' victory and the Patriots' loss.

These are just basic color base coats, I'll tweak them further as I go and the weathering should tone them all down to a more realistic, in scale appearance.

132_4798.jpg

the Concreet corner and runner on the bulding Look very Real ken Awsoem job, looking forward to seeing teh rest of it come to life

Latest posts

Back