MG Xbone Fullcloth Ver H.bird

hummingbird

Guess its time to share my gundams ( Gunpla ) here in this forum

this is a kit to practice and to improve my painting and finishing skills. And still, I make silly mistakes

Nothing special to say about this kit except that it is OOB but with a custom colour scheme. The colour scheme is inspired by the greatest mecha (beside gundams, that is) of all time, the all powerful Gurren Lagann. I was browing around the net and I found a photo of a newly released toy of the G.Lagann and it hit me, '' I will paint the Xbone like the G.Lagann''. And here it is.

It is not perfect, yes, as you all know my painting and finishing skills sucks but I am glad this came out like it. I was aiming for a clean look but I changed my mind and I make the kit slightly weathered, to give it a slightly used feel.

I was having so much fun with the shooting that I went a little bit overboard with the shooting so I ended with quite a lot of photos.
So to save space and not to bog down the forum, I will only post a handful of chosen poses here in the Forum but you can check out the rest on my blog -
A Modeller's Innovation: MG CrossBone Full Cloth Ver H.Bird

Cbone5.jpg

Cbone6.jpg

Cbone18.jpg

Cbone25.jpg

Cbone23.jpg

Cbone11.jpg

I do apologize for dropping so much photos but I can't help it ... this is the most fun I have ever had taking photos and posing my gundams. I just want to share one form of creativity to the world, to my peers.

I hope you guys enjoy the photos.

Well then, I bid you good day/night and please stay Tuned for more.

Remember, if you want to see all the photos- drop by to my blog .. there's ton more there
A Modeller's Innovation: MG CrossBone Full Cloth Ver H.Bird

Latest posts

Back