Used Mr. Surfacer 500 for filling in around the seams on the fusalage and wings. Sanded that down and rescribed way too many panel lines, hope they turn out well. I'm not too good with that.
Attached internal weaponry.
Props painted (needs touch-ups) and started on canopy. This canopy is a pain in the tukus.
I was suprised, those promodeller kits are actually great kits. The ones I see in my hobby shop are very well priced although
the selection is hurt'in real bad. My F84 is a promodeller,went together really well.
The plastic is very detailed. When I first looked inside the I was surprised at the high level. The gun barrels were hollow(!), and the panel lines were excellent. The only down point I can find with it is the line drawings. If they could be as detailed as Tamiya, then these kits would truely rock!
I got the interior color sprayed on the canopy. Along with a few bits for shading and what not.
most recently i started with the bottom color RLM 76 light gray-polly...which fouled up in my AB. I thinned with Tamiya thinner, then Testers Acrylic thinner, then even tried distilled water. it gummed up on all three. So I mixed my own from Tamiya paints. it came out fairly close (atleast i'm happy with it.)