meet the herd? and end of term results are in!

13aceofspades13

lets kick some tires and lights some fires!
you know this may sound kinda foolish but this meet the herd thing on the home page, is it new? kinda cool, good idea, lets people see some of the more experienced guys here, so anyhow, end of the term is almost here and the results are in!

GRADES AND RESULTS FOR TERM 2

Testing score
89%

Final exam score
89%

CDX Exam score
88%

Rewards earned
Tours Recognition, Student council Recognition, Perfect Attendance

Jobs compleeted
Disc Break overhauls (10+), Comprehensive break inspections (5+), Break Rotors machined (stopped counting).

Sound like some nice scores, Ace.
And Meet The Herd's been around for awhile. Just takes time, some times, to get updated because of other things going on here at the site

It has been around since the beginning and as Q mentioned, they sometimes get sidetracked a bit for various reasons.

The contest takes a lot of behind the scenes work (especially on the part of Scott) and time was very hard to come by during these last three months and even now, things on Scott's plate are overflowing I'm sure.

I usually put out feelers to several people at once, and usually at least one of them comes through and gets back to me with all the answers and gets the photos together, then it's all off to Scott.

If you've been contacted, you can still send me the answers to the questions and find yourself in a future article. If you have yet to be contacted, don't think you wont. There are a lot of people here and everyone will get asked eventually, I promise.

I try to stagger it from a staff person to a non staff person each time.

Im sure they're all tired looking at my ugly mug up there (((lol))) or maybe you're trying to scare the spammers away ;D

Chris.

ScaleModelMadman said:
It has been around since the beginning and as Q mentioned, they sometimes get sidetracked a bit for various reasons.

The contest takes a lot of behind the scenes work (especially on the part of Scott) and time was very hard to come by during these last three months and even now, things on Scott's plate are overflowing I'm sure.

I usually put out feelers to several people at once, and usually at least one of them comes through and gets back to me with all the answers and gets the photos together, then it's all off to Scott.

If you've been contacted, you can still send me the answers to the questions and find yourself in a future article. If you have yet to be contacted, don't think you wont. There are a lot of people here and everyone will get asked eventually, I promise.

I try to stagger it from a staff person to a non staff person each time.

ooh, yea i remember now, i just noticed it beacuse i saw Quaralane in there, thought it was sweet, its cool you guys do it beacuse like i said it gives the new guys a chance to know some of the more experienced herd and stuff. and i understand you guys are buisy, doing a darn good job with that contest, its been a real blast to see what everyone makes and stuff.

Chris S said:
Im sure they're all tired looking at my ugly mug up there (((lol))) or maybe you're trying to scare the spammers away ;D

Chris.

Pffff... no, they do it to drag in the ladies... ;) if they wanted to scare away spammers, they would just post my ugly mug :D

I only figured out now that we had this feature, and I just read Quaralane's interview. I LOVE it! I think it's cool to get to know the other forum members a little better, than just as an avatar and maybe a modeling preference based on where I see their posts ;)

the Baron said:
I only figured out now that we had this feature, and I just read Quaralane's interview. I LOVE it! I think it's cool to get to know the other forum members a little better, than just as an avatar and maybe a modeling preference based on where I see their posts ;)

hay bud! long time no see, yea aint it neat, there are several other members on it too!

Feel free to read the others, Baron.
And, who knows? Some day, it may be your turn.

Latest posts

Back