Beware

Heavy 7

I received this item 5-8 open one to look at the airbrush. I see a small plastic air hose....

Looking at the tool the air fitting is very small, any adapter is out of the question, no way to use this thing.

5-8 sent a request to return the bundle, below is the response. This is unacceptable.

1 nowhere in the ad did it say canned air supply?
2 no way would I have ever ordered or even consider doing so.

Beware and be cautious of this low life, I have turned the matter over to the CC company, and they will do the heavy lifting.
I am going to spread this around, oh BTW no canned air was sent lmao

SprayGunner
Your return request was declined
Hello, These airbrushes come with an aerosol canned air supply kit which doesn't actually get used for an airbrush compressor
Return summary
[1715292852245.png/center]​

[TD]GSI Airbrush Bundle PS-290 + PS-270 × 1

[TD]
$170.00

[TD][/TD]

[TR]
[TD]
Order #6587​
[/TD]

[TD][/TD]

[/TD]

[/TD]
[/TR]

$170.00

That sounds right 1/8. Have a Pasche single action and was going to try out double action.

These ordered are small lite GSI Airbrush Bundle PS-290 + PS-270.

Trigger brush, liking the design idea, cause the cap was built like a full-size spray gun. The trigger brush very awkward feel & cheap.

IMG_1945.jpeg

IMG_1944.jpeg

Before you start bashing them, I suggest you read the reviews from other customers. Or worse, a member who has done business with them and will defend them & make you look like a fool. So yeah, I will defend Spraygunner as a legitimate site. I’m very familiar with the Spraygunner website - In fact, I’ve bought a hose adapter for one of my airbrushes.

I can’t see what the image is suppose to be you posted is. More than likely you didn’t read the description of said product you received BEFORE you clicked to continue with the transaction. Maybe you purchased something you thought you were suppose to received. Yes, you can buy adapters for airbrush hoses. I own a Paasche single action airbrush that came with the hose. Several years ago, I bought a dual action Iwata NEO at Hobby Lobby. I had to order an adapter (cost less than $10 with S&H).

It’s not uncommon to find a small vinyl hose with a small adapter. Perhaps the airbrush you got is an El Cheapo brand.

So…. I would be imperative what you say in other sites you belong to. Otherwise, somebody will put you in your place hard. I’ve seen it happen. It never ends well for that member in one of my other forum sites I belong to.

Last edited:
Well friend let me set the table, I do not buy cheap, a quick example. Purchased the Iwata spray gun to paint a truck I was building, for 600 bucks, so I have a really good idea of what quality is.

That said this clown @ Spraygunner declined a return request received HOURS after delivery is UNACCEPTABLE .. period.
Most likely you are clueless, & lack the common sense to FULLY comprehend the issue.

Some folks out here play with both full-size & toy-size projects. Defend the jerk all you like, birds of a feather as they say.

Below are pictures or it did not happen for your viewing pleasure, BTW I will get the refund that you can take to the bank.

Do you think for one nanosecond "somebody will put you in your place hard." has any value or could be a concern here?

That is laughable, if you would like to see the 32-truck kit before assembly have that?

DSCN0025.JPG

DSCN4471.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back