Mecha Entries and Discussions

Quaralane said:
Mine are basically done at this point.

No problem, and if you want to call them finished just post a new Topic in the "Let's Build Something! - You're so spaced out! - Mecha Hanger" section using [Mecha GB] to begin your topic and follow it with a description of your build.

DreamKnight said:
OK, let's let it go until Jan 1st and see what happens then then.

Cool.

JMac said:
Hey Jingles. Just wanted to let you know I appreciate your organizing and administrating this GB.

No problem, but I honestly don't know how Admins and Mods do it... Modding a whole forum would give me ulcers... :-\

Jingles.

I AM working on the crossbone gundam, the thing is that life has a funny habit to strike with something whenever I think I will have some free time... anyway I will finish it till Januray 1st (i just hope that life doesn't hear/read that sentence - or it will get ugly) :p

Ok folks, the party is officially over!

I won't be accepting any new builds (unless DK wants to extend, and that's up to him) but already started builds will have a month to finish up and post reveal threads (see first post).

Jingles.

Jingles said:
Ok folks, the party is officially over!

I won't be accepting any new builds (unless DK wants to extend, and that's up to him) but already started builds will have a month to finish up and post reveal threads (see first post).

Jingles.

NP. We may try something similar again later. :)

The party's is well and truely over!

Thanks to everyone who took part and special thanks to JMac, Quaralane and Dave The Chef for posting completed build reveals in the 'Let's Build Something! / You're so spaced out! / Mecha Hanger' section.

All three builds were excellent, with special mention being made of the base on Dave The Chef's Moto-Slave with Priss model, but my favorite build has to be JMac's 1:72 Hasegawa VF-22s. A superb finish and... I like Macross...

As promised, I'll dig something mecha based out of my stash to send to JMac (as long as he PMs me an address of course) but, again, big thanks go out to everyone who cut sprue for the GB.

Jingles.

Latest posts

Back