Madmans' 1/72 FMMF

• Thread starter ScaleModelMadman
  • Start date
:eek: Dam looks good! Also can't watch the vid (stupid Turkish wi Fi!), but that looks tasty! Really like your take on the falcon mate. Very cool 8)

Yeah DUDE ! :eek: is right. first off - Awesome stills. Great pix. This Falcon looks Badd AZZ !! Superb job on the painting ! It really does PoP & No, It doesn't look silly.

I'm lookin forward to th colored panels & Their modulation as well as th whole weathering process !! Yeah Big Daddy ... bringing back th Pin Wash !! I can't wait !

Oh, wow! :eek:
A looked only through the pics so far, but man, this is killer! You've done a remarkable painting job on this one. Simply awesome!
Ok, now to the video before further commenting ;D

Liking it! The colour modulation sounds like an interesting concept. It's clear that there's alot of contrasting shades helping the details pop.

As for the seats; Would it be easier to just modify some aircraft seats? Only really the headrests would be visible. The Falcon's seats are sort of curvy. You probably know this already.

cockpit.jpg

Here's a reference pic or 4.

ESBFalconCockpit-doorclosed.jpg

falconcockpitesb4ne.jpg

escape12.jpg

anhmfcockpit1ks1.jpg

Very cool approach on the paint! Thanks for explaining the method and looking forward to your
Next update to see the changes! I like it the way it is so! It can only get better from here!

Later!

Looks good! I think that what you are doing is good. And a good explanation of how you did it too.

So this is what you've been up to eh. Looks pretty cool with the CM, can't wait for the weathering part. ;D

Ken, the CM is astonishing on how this makes the overall details pop out on the Falcon. Outstanding work and thanks for making the videos. Looking forward to your progress.

Well guys, thanks for the interest and the posts and I'm sorry for the lack of updates but I have a few other projects taking precedence at the moment. Once they are completed I can get back to this one, until then It remains in 'Que'.

:p

Latest posts

Back