Ma.K Question!

schweinhund227

Ok Ma.K connoisseurs !

Hobby Link Japan is having a Sale and I was able to pick up one of these !!!

1/35 Lunadiver Stingray

hsgmk-03.jpg

I was wondering if any of you had build it or had it in their Stash ???

I liked the shape of it... and the fact that it comes with 2 extra suits of armour...

I wanted to take the Plung in the Ma.K universe for quite some time and this HLJ sale is just what I needed
to get acquainted with those kits...

Let me know what to expect !

Norm

OUT !

if no one has it... i'll do a In box review when I get it !

I have one of these kits. Picked it up about a month ago from the Starship Modeler store. I have yet to build it and dont plan on building it for a while (lots of other projects) but it looks like a really nice kit. I think the two battle suits you get with it is what sold me on it as well.

Good to hear... it looks good in the box... How big do you estimate it ??? the scale looks smaller than their usually stuff !!!

Anyway... I took a look at the instructions on another Website and it looks promising !

Different !

thanks for the Info !

Norm.

yeah generally mak stuff is in 1/20 scale. this ship would probably be too massive in that scale. not that it wouldn't be awesome though.

If you havn't already look up some info about Kow Yokoyama. He is the creator of the mak stuff.

Hey schweinhund, fully built the stingrays are about 10 inch's long same length as the 1/20 falke,the two suits you get with it are a prowler and a fireball sg.

I actually never bought one,not to fussed on the design ::)

The one that Linc built and painted is a 1/20 scale version that the talented Mr Jason Eaton scratch built/kitbashed himself.
It is massive.
here.
You'll need to scroll down a little.

http://www.makmodeler.com/?cat=5

Also check out the ma.k forum and everyones builds,you will find some built 1/35 Lunadiver Stingrays,i'm sure you'll find it cool.
http://maschinenkrueger.com/forum/index.php

Nice buy SW227. the 1/35 LD is a very nice mak kit and the 2 suits are an added bonus,I haven't built one yet but soon i will crack one open. Check out those sites java posted and you will see some dope builds by some dope modelers. The 1/35 nutcracker comes with 2 suits also. Nice kit to have in the stash as well. :)

Nice! Thanks for posting this...I ordered one up in fact! I've also been wanting one and that's a sweet deal. ;D

Thanks guys for all the responses....

Looking forward to get to see the kit first hand..... 18 days and counting!

I hope I will get the bug!

I've always wanted to start building Ma.K kits. Hobbylink is great but getting stuff shipped from Japan takes too long for me and my low patience. I really want one of those Krote kits.
I cant wait to see yours done. do some videos on i!

punkpigpen said:
I've always wanted to start building Ma.K kits. Hobbylink is great but getting stuff shipped from Japan takes too long for me and my low patience. I really want one of those Krote kits.
I cant wait to see yours done. do some videos on i!

I don't know what is your.... Patience problem..!!! seriously ? Doing what you are doing...
with the quality you are doing them...(models) You obviously have patience !!! The whole hobby is about patience! if you think about it !!! we wouldn't be in this if we were... the impatient types...!!! smashing things when they don't go our way and rushing paint jobs !

So... Order one of those thing and go back to what ever your current project is....
and in 15 days and it will be like Christmas in July !

But I understand your Impulse Buying !!! I want it now!!! type of thing... I am like that at times....

I hope you get that Krote ! it does look very interesting.... Actually the more I look at the Ma.k stuff the
more is grows on me.... the suits of armor not as much... but the bigger machines have a "je ne sais quoi" ???

Thanks to all for the support and comments on those kits...
Can't wait for it to arrived... Just got an Email stating its departure from Japan !!! so.. start counting...

Later

Latest posts

Back