ma.k. kits to check out

mariosmodelkits

Hey guys, Heres some of my builds that i threw together starting with my most reasent. Hope you guys enjoy these builds comm.and crits. are very welcome.

I mostly do ma.k. but do have alot of car models built and other sci-fi stuff so i will try and give this forum some variaty, enjoy and thx for looking.

Mario

I had fun with this one.

This dio was also fun. It was called caught slippin.

This dudes name is spitball.

[URL=http://www.slide.com/s/0Dd59cyL4T8-ffPiK5Jo6E3VxMvW9InA?referrer=hlnk]

rapoon

fledermaus

archealon

I hope you guys have enjoyed my little build introduction, just to give an idea of what im into building. Let me know what you think until next time... peace.

mario

OK Mario, seriously. That is wicked. They are all great man. The fledermaus is such a cool design. Love what you did with the afs in repair and Mel looks sweet too. They'are all really well done.

Is spitball a custom mod of a suit or is that a kit?

Scott- Thx alot. The spit ball is a custom saf, made with other mak kit parts so it would be fairly easy to build one. No special donor kits you know. except the front censors that is from a dorvac kit. I also enjoyed building the afs repair. I was inspired by the original drawing by Kow, glad you liked it heres the pic i found.

D.k.- Thank you. I appreciate the support.

mmk: So cool. I gotta tell you, all the 'web' I've been doing over the last few days is here and over at the Ma.K. forum. - Just loving it. I have Mel on the way and can't wait.

Scott- congrats on your beginning stages of ma.k. addiction :D :D :D. Your gonna love the mel its a dope kit. Cant wait to see it built.

Latest posts

Back