M4A3E8 SMA Big Spring Contest 2011

:) Uploading the video now on how I created the mask of the tiger mouth. You can see this on you tube at scalemodelrendezvou7. Thanks again for the comments and encouragement. This weekend I plan on touching up the tiger mouth and apply the yellow paint for the body of the tiger.

This is looking well cool :D, I like what you did with the mouth ,that looks very good ,a job well done :)

Chris.

Tanker52 said:
:) Uploading the video now on how I created the mask of the tiger mouth. You can see this on you tube at scalemodelrendezvou7. Thanks again for the comments and encouragement. This weekend I plan on touching up the tiger mouth and apply the yellow paint for the body of the tiger.

Hyperlink the video to the site mate!! Great technique too!

MilitaryAircraft101 said:
Tanker52 said:

Hyperlink the video to the site mate!! Great technique too!

SMA 2011 Big Spring Contest Build Part 3 Tiger Scheme

Great video and technique. Really cool. Gotta love watching masking come off.

He is where I am at in my build; work and life have been busy so I have not had a chance to post lately. I will be putting a video together here soon. My digital camera I use to shoot video the batteries died and I did not know during the shoot...anyhow I have to remake and do some editing. He is some still shots; the first one is the rust effects on the mufflers using MIG pigments and washes, and the next two pics is the strips of the tiger and some details on the teeth. I used believe it or not a black sharpie for the strips and color pencil for the red highlights in the teeth.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Latest posts

Back