Luke's Landspeeder. And his true introduction.

Thank you so very much for the kind words, gentlemen!
Appreciate your feedback greatly!

YOULI said:
Congratulations !

So I know two participants for this contest... :)

The other one is with the giant dio of a deathstar trench, right? :)
Seen it over the site You've shared a link with me to in this topic before- it is absolutely insane: such an amount of details is outstanding. I now have a dream of building something like that myself sometime. Pass him my congrats on the silver if You mind ;)

Will do, Solander, will do...

As you know i saw it TWICE In real life and it's awesome !
It will be in a Fantastic and SciFi convention one last time, at MACON at the Art Movie Fan stand, next week end. :)
http://www.saloncollexion.com/?page=exposants_2012

This kind of trip could be difficult, don't know where in Russia you live, but, maybe, in the future, a journey in France could be possible ? Your kits, your wife and yourself would be welcome to join us if you mind :) We kinda mix gathering of model kits, make up (zombies), and "French Cuisine" :)

WOW, thanks so much for such a warm invitation, Youli!
On behalf of me myself, my wife and all my kits, I can say that we would love to meet You and club members in person, and I would no doubt drop You a message if we happen to visit France one day (which I have no doubt will happen, as me and my wife have strong intentions to do that; can't speak for all of my kit here, as many of them are incurable home-sitters ;D) .
And I would expect nothing less then a same drop-note from You, buddy, if You ever happen to be somewhere near Moscow in Russia ;) ;)

Looks great! My only nitpick would be Luke's poncho on the back of the speeder. It needs some dirtying down/weathering. It looks too clean and neat compared to everything else.

Latest posts

Back