Luke's Landspeeder. And his true introduction.

Indeed, guys, working along with your better half is superb :)

Now, something I have done by myself this time (my wife told she would join me again with weathering, 'cause thats what she especially wants to try her hand on ;))

The speeders cabin, droid, vaporator and the whole base are painted

That actually ends the majority of the paintwork, except the speeder itself after its final assembly. So the next stop is most probably really the weathering ;)

eh up buddy.i love this build mym8.it is amazing
i really can`t wait to see this all complete!!!!cheers peza

Fantastic scratch building and attention to every detail

Thank You very much for the kind words, guys!
And sorry for such a looooong silence in this topic. I've finished the project somewhere around the middle of January, but wanted to participate with it in the StarshipModeler's 2013 "Dream Rides" contest. And the contest has some certain rules about posting the finished photos on SSM, but I still didn't want to post it elsewhere, since many of SMA mambers do hang on SSM as well, and I didn't want to deanonimize the entry and be suspected in dragging votes just for personal affection.
Anyway, this ride has won me the third place and the edditor's choice award, which I'm extremely happy with, and now, with the end of the contest, would love to share the results of my long work with all the SMA guys.
So, with no more spare words, please enjoy ;)

Congratulations !

So I know two participants for this contest... :)

Latest posts

Back