Looking for suggestions

Rraven

for about the past year I have been poking at the 1:350 scale NX-01 so now seeing I grabbed a really ultra cool lighting kit from Germany my interest has been renewed. So now my dilemma how to display it in a new and unique way. I thought about the space dock in the show a way coom thought but man that would be huge in 1:350 scale I think it would measure out to 36" x 72" just a tad to large for the shelf :eek:. Now I was seeming to recall in the remake of the mirror/mirror episode, was there not a scene where the Enterprise was docked at an asteroid space dock. Any one think that could be a doable concept?. Desperately looking for input so pls speak up guys and gals.

Actually, it was the Constitution class USS Defiant in the asteroid dock.
And, at 1/350, any dock you do is going to be huge, even scaled down closed to the size of the ship

Maybe it's passing through an asteroid field?
You could use lava rocks, which are lightweight & easy to drill, and mount them to the base at varying heights.

...or maybe debris from a battle?

Don't know about any diorama or drydock at this kinda scale but, man, what you really want to do with this 1/350 scale kit is the destroyed one (Season 3) or the "paradox" one (season 3, when they met their own descendants), with a lot of greeblies and stuff.

well you two have got my gears going for sure now. I gota dig out my box set and watch it all over again what a shame. ;D

Latest posts

Back