Looking for detailed tutorials and/or explanations

Manuel Bustos

Hello everybody!

I apologize in advance if there is already a post about this topic, but coudn´t find it. My question is if anybody knows any website where I can find tutorials or detailed instructions on how to make a terrain, water effects, stone floor, grass, trees and elements alike for a diorama. I say detailed because I have found some videos on youtube but are kinda general or not so detailed on the process and materials for me (its my first diorama, so I´m a total newbie on these).

I´m planning on doing my first diorama (until now I have built some model without and scenery/diorama) and would like to experiment on that.

Thanx in advance! Cheers!

Ha ha , cool .
I know you were asking for other than YT vids , but he does a great job of defining and describing and he does a lot of water dioramas .

Hello everybody!

I apologize in advance if there is already a post about this topic, but coudn´t find it. My question is if anybody knows any website where I can find tutorials or detailed instructions on how to make a terrain, water effects, stone floor, grass, trees and elements alike for a diorama. I say detailed because I have found some videos on youtube but are kinda general or not so detailed on the process and materials for me (its my first diorama, so I´m a total newbie on these).

I´m planning on doing my first diorama (until now I have built some model without and scenery/diorama) and would like to experiment on that.

Thanx in advance! Cheers!
Watch everything of Luke Towan's videos. He is exhaustive in the detail he provides and while based in Australia he uses a lot of common name products so wherever you are you should be able to source what you need. It is harder here in Aus than it is in the rest of the world to get named products.

Watch everything of Luke Towan's videos. He is exhaustive in the detail he provides and while based in Australia he uses a lot of common name products so wherever you are you should be able to source what you need. It is harder here in Aus than it is in the rest of the world to get named products.
Yes!! I´m watching his videos on the materials he uses, very interesting!
Thanks!

Latest posts

Back