Looking for cheap first kit

You might find a Skif T-64 (or some other Eastern European maker) but the Trumpeter ones are out yet, and looking at the releases which I have sheets out to the June releases, there is nothing as far as the T-64s from Trumpeter.

The Skif kit....meh...I would wait for the Trumpeter one. While the Skif is "OK", it is just that...just ok if you know what I mean.

I do have a couple of Skif kits in my own collection, but they are of vehicles that no one else makes, and I have a slew of upgrade sets for them to make them more "pretty" LOL.

well in the meantime, I have to hurry to the store that has the last stock of the Trumpy T-62 1962. I'll stock it first, plan atleast 2 if I could find 1972 ver locally. since I'm still waiting for the GB rules and timeline. I still have to finish my M18 Hellcat already more than 50% progress. so probably I could wait for the Trumpeter
T-64, just wish the dealers here would not sell the kit more than they sell for.

I'm from Manila, Philippines. actually there are 2 hobby shop that are known here, which the prices kinda go up... so I'm scouting for smaller shops since I could get a discount and the people are more accommodating and friendly, this is where I bought my First Armor kit. sometimes I surf on eBay.

Latest posts

Back