LIGHT FRAME SERIES?

hey everyone, since im about to leave i guess i should leave a sort of pic. so I'm drawn my self in a particular art style of a band i like. maybe done by later or tomorrow. in other news i will start the schematic before i leave, mostly ill start tomorrow. it wont take long since I'm good in drawing thing but the front and back view will be a challenge to draw but oh well! ;D

(new)
never mind i suck at the art style i was going for, it was the gorillas art style but i'll try something else

well i leave tomorrow in the morning. i made this quick doodle, if it sucks then blame my father who drag me over to get some supplies to remodel our kitchen. but oh well. hey did some one made this voodoo doll?
1048844_559250850802502_651496466_o.jpg

... you should build that --- put it in Figures and Minis --- make em like transformers -- hidden weapons ,, . a cockpit in the head ...

Hey guys I'm back for a little bit. I couldn't draw anything while I'm here in mexico. The only thing I got was some new arms for kestrel and a universal bit that will be included for the mechs. And also some cat like parts for Penelope .

Bye ;D

Will I almost going in seven days(ish) and I had a swell time over here. I haven't really drawn anything new but some new ideas came along but I will leave that until I get home next week and start. But I have to help my dad fix up the bathroom of mine soo this means I will work little by little on kestrel and the gang. This sucks but it is what it is. Bye
;D ;D ;D ;D

BAD NEWS:
im sorry to all of you who i worked up about the mech i wanted to make but my work bench is pretty much gone when i came back home last week. sorry i did not post this earlier. i was helping my pops to fix around my house which we're fixing.
GOOD NEWS: i will still make the model but around the end of the holidays. so stay tuned. i also finished my pre character models for my cartoon pitch. will post this on saturday or sunday. Bye ;D

(update)
misplaced my pitch drawings(reason why i did not post anything on sat or sun. I will continue to look for it

well guys it's been a really long while since i posted anything. i couldn't find my pitch pics so yeah....but on the bright side i will start building kestrel soon but i went back to the old sketches and made an update version of kestrel!
1000603_597008087026778_688098129_n.jpg

so now i will start scaling it on graph paper. bye ;D

hey everybody, i know i haven't posted anything for a month now, but i have some great news! i'm ordering the materials i need in the end of the week. and next week-ish, i will start the build. i will be making a few copies of the modl so that i may make a stop motion after i'm done with the build. sadly, my air brush dosent work, so i have to wait until christmas to get a new one :'( . but during the build, i will like to know what you guys will like to see in this build. i will try to add all human possibility, full access to the cockpit, working guns (wink, wink), and what ever you guys may suggest. i would like to know. bye..befor i forget, i will post Kestrel and Lancer sometime before the build, bye for real!

TheDR ;D

eh up buddy,i have`nt got knowledge of the mech builds but weapons i`m ok,ya rifle i like all of it but i`d have gatting gun,6 barrels goin on.but thats just me mym8?cheers peza ;D

hey guys, im back. i have a question, if i make the arms and leg identical, could i possibly just make one base leg/arm, then make pieces so that it looks like it belong on the other side from each other? i'm asking this because i ordered a oomoo mold and casting set. i may be able to double the speed i work if i do this!

bad news, i thought my order of plastic sheets and (rod and tube) were going to come this week. this saddens me! i will post the preview concept before i make the front and back view. bye :'(

guys,great news...i got the last of the materials that i need, so i will start the build in the weekend if i finish the front and back sketch by friday. and also, all three of the units that i will build will have the same chest frame, but will contain new parts to make them different and unique to each other. kestrel will be the first unit of the build , but since i bought so much plastic sheets.. i may start lancer or penelope after i finish kestrel!!!! yeah!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D

1382323_622720977788822_1834830687_n.jpg

1384205_622720987788821_1963901452_n.jpg

1001234_622720934455493_1272220620_n.jpg

1379376_622720901122163_68751255_n.jpg

and here are proto ones

1384305_622720954455491_1084560779_n.jpg

i like the feet on the proto alot more
1003945_622721077788812_951253813_n.jpg

bye everybody

Latest posts

Back