leFH18/40/2 (st) G.W. Pz.Kpfw. III/IV WIP

Tony lee

boxart.jpg
Really a well detailed kit but if you don't like a lot of parts this beauty is NOT for you.

100_1368.jpg

100_1369.jpg

100_1371.jpg

100_1372.jpg

Enjoy
Tony lee

:eek: Oh my Tony, That looks like sweet kit!

How the heck have you been? I haven't seen ya in a while. :mad:

HI BJ
Well besides still worrying about my brother who's still not doing all that great, I've been building this AFV Club Sturmtiger with a complete resin interior for a friend that's just started building armor. He ran into trouble with it and ask me if I could fix what he had messed up and finish building it but he will do the painting.
100_1366.jpg
I had to cut some of it apart to correct the errors. It's been slow and while waiting for glue to cure I work on this Pz IV in between times.

Otherwise we're fine down here in the Ozarks ;D I've got to get up early since it's my turn to pipe in the sunshine tomorrow. ;)

Take Care buddy
Tony lee

Well you take care my friens. Maybe we'll get a chance to chew the fat here soon. I wish the best for your brother.

Oh yeah, thats one fine looking ST. I always loved the looks of those things ;)

looking mighty fine build some nice detailing on this new build...and i will send u one of my models and you could build for me i see u got the metal tracks again true to your builds tony

and all the best for your bro..!!!

john

interesting vehicle, Tony. Is it a complete leFH there? So, Dragon could release it as a separate kit. I built the one from AFV club and it wasn't that good.

:D Howdy Tony my friend,

I was starting to worry ( ;) ) ... and the most plausible scenary that ran around my mind was that you had been kidnapped into a cheerleader-filled bus while you walked to get some PE parts... ;D

... but now after watchin´ what are you doing I feel OK again, everything under control, my nerves tempered... ;D

:) It seems and awesome Dragon Kit, Tony, I´m 110% sure that you´ll bring us another spectaculat show, man...

Take care, ah?
RG

Yeah Jellyman you can't get rid of me that easy ;D

Update time:
100_1375.jpg

100_1376.jpg

100_1377.jpg

100_1378.jpg

DML forgot or over looked this jib pole on the left side.
ng036.jpg

Too obvious not to scratch build one
100_1379.jpg

All the wheels are ready for paint as well.
That's all folks
Tony lee

wow that has a neat looking interior. they should have also hired you tony :) thats a nice save and a handy bit of info for when i get around to making one,

That's just what I thought Spud, really interesting.
There's a third pole somewhere but just where I don't know yet. ???

Maybe hidden in the boot ;D
Tony lee

the kit is looking great Tony! im not normally into WWII armor but the detail in the gun assembly is just outstanding! :eek:

Very nice scratch work and clean building Tony. man, I had the chance to get this kit cheap and passed it up.....that won't happen again. Some very nice detailing and LOTS of parts. putting this one on the list.

Looking forward to the painting.

Parts count says "Over 750 Parts" of coarse about 200 are indy track links so that means 500 of them are on the gun. ;D

Thanks
Tony lee

Howdy
Update Time:

A little lopsided since components are just hanging there.
100_1380.jpg

100_1381.jpg

100_1382.jpg

100_1383.jpg

That's it for today folks
Tony lee :)

You have to give the Germans engineers some
Points for having a dismountable Gun system!
Wicked details in that kit

Love the weirdness about the whole thing!

Keep up the good work!

Norm.

Norm it was the as you say "weirdness" that drew me to it alright plus the details looked outstanding.

Thanks guy
Tony lee ;D

Thanks Mr. "G"
Made the other two Jib hoist legs and found a spot for them.
100_1384.jpg
Not real quality scratch work but it'll serve the purpose.

Later Folks
Tony lee

Latest posts

Back