Klingon BoP

Your pain in this was likely only equalled by how she looks now that she's done.
Very nice finish on this AKE

WOW! :eek: :eek:
She came out absolutely great! I mean it. Brilliant work as always, AKE! It is impossible to take one's eyes of this beauty, especially with the lights on.
Bravo!!

Beautiful stuff! The lighting is terrific. You got that engine diffused to just the right level. Nice and glowy.

I guess if you don't enjoy lighting your models, you've made a great effort with both BoPs. I suspect you'll get bitten by the lighting bug again in the future.

In the mean-time, looking forward to seeing more of your work. I love it!!! 8)

Igard said:
Beautiful stuff! The lighting is terrific. You got that engine diffused to just the right level. Nice and glowy.

I guess if you don't enjoy lighting your models, you've made a great effort with both BoPs. I suspect you'll get bitten by the lighting bug again in the future.

In the mean-time, looking forward to seeing more of your work. I love it!!! 8)

Might be different if I had space to display them all. As it is all the models are on display at my local store. I turn them once for the vids, and once again to show everyone down there. Then they get stuck in a case and never turned on again. It's not worth the effort.

That turned out really cool AKE. Just watched the vid. The lighting is killer and the BoP / Groundwork look just right.

What a great job you've done with the presentation of this model! The ground lights shining upward into the undersides of the wings must be gorgeous in person. Super work and you should be proud of yourself ;D

Latest posts

Back